We are pleased to offer walk-in assessments and faster enrollment for new clients through our Open Access Program.
Whether you are experiencing problems yourself or are concerned about a friend or family member, we are here to support you in your time of need.
We provide services for a wide variety of substance abuse and behavioral health issues. Our team is comprised of highly skilled providers who will assist you in getting the right services at the right time.
You will need to bring the following information with you:
- Identification: Any of the following – driver’s license, visa/passport, military ID, valid picture ID, driver’s permit, birth certificate, proof of citizenship, residency card, or school picture ID.
- Proof of Insurance: Actual insurance card(s) – including Medicare/Medicaid
- Proof of Income: Any of the following – pay stub, SSI/SSD award letter, retirement/pension, bank statement showing monthly deposits, child support [court order] or tax forms.
- Social Security Number: Card or knowledge of number
- New Client Intake Documents: These documents can be found below. If you are unable to bring the completed forms with you, please be prepared to fill them out upon arrival.
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and guardians should bring guardianship paperwork.
Foundations Behavioral Health Services proudly accepts Medicaid and most commercial insurances.
We also offer an income-based sliding fee scale for residents of Mercer, Paulding, and Van Wert counties.