Foundations provides high quality behavioral health services for all ages of individuals and their families. Our services are provided in the office, home, community, or school based settings. We will utilize our clients’ natural support system along with community services to best help them achieve their goals for the future.
- Diagnostic Assessment: Our clinical staff conducts a thorough assessment to evaluate strengths and diagnose mental health concerns.
- Counseling: Trained counselors are available to individuals and/or families to treat emotional and behavioral health concerns.
- Case Management: Case Managers provide advocacy and assistance with a wide variety of needs and issues as well as community linkage.
- Psychiatric Services: Medical personnel can help with prescribing and monitoring psychiatric medications to decrease symptoms.
- Crisis Intervention: Our trained counselors provide rapid and effective intervention to stabilize a person in a crisis situation.
- Groups: For those who need emotional or behavioral support, we offer Case Management and Therapeutic groups on a wide variety of topics.
Specialty Substance-Use Services
- Drug-Free Workplace Classes
- Drug Screenings
- Individual and Family Counseling Sessions
- Living-in-Balance Intensive Outpatient Substance Use Program (LIB)
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Non-Residential Alcohol & Safety Program (NASP)
- CTP Prison Re-Entry Program
- Peer Recovery Services
- Recovery Navigator Services
- Mercer County Prevention Coalition