Foundations provides high quality behavioral health services for all ages of individuals and their families. Our services are provided in the office, home, community, or school based settings. We will utilize our clients’ natural support system along with community services to best help them achieve their goals for the future.
Our clinical staff conducts a thorough assessment to evaluate strengths and diagnose substance use disorders.
Trained counselors are available to those in need of substance use treatment in both traditional and intensive settings.
Case Managers provide advocacy and assistance with a wide variety of needs and issues as well as community linkage and assistance with recovery.
Our trained counselors provide rapid and effective intervention to stabilize a person in crisis.
Medical personnel can help with prescribing and monitoring psychiatric medications to decrease symptoms.
Intensive outpatient and case management groups are designed to educate on how to deal and copy with addiction.
We help with drug testing accountability for the court, employers, and the general public.
Specialty Substance-Use Services
- Drug-Free Workplace Classes [pdf]
- Living-in-Balance Intensive Outpatient Substance Use Program (LIB) [pdf]
- Juvenile Drug Court [pdf]
- Peer Recovery Services [pdf]
- Non-Residential Alcohol & Safety Program (NASP) [pdf]
- Recovery Navigator Services [pdf]
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- CTP Prison Re-Entry Program